Interim Project Manager - Financial Services
North West Kent / London
Interim circa £400 per day
As Interim Project Manager you will be responsible for providing project management expertise whilst also leading multiple key project work streams.
Key tasks will include:
•Managing the internal process to drive out business requirements
• Identifying system and process changes based on these requirements
• Developing solutions and plans with Technology to meet requirements
• Monitoring the technology build work stream where required.
• Working with the test manager to define the criteria of testing, and providing assistance to the test manager to ensure smooth delivery or projects
• Managing a team of 3 Business Analysts
Who we're looking for:
You must be a Qualified / Qualified by Experience Accountant with strong experience of managing projects from start to finish.
You will have a strong background within finance roles, and should have demonstrated that you have dealt with senior stakeholders across the business on projects.
About our client:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known blue chip business based in Kent, with excellent opportunities for development within a highly commercial environment.
What's on offer:
circa £400 per day